Staff Accommodation at East Surrey Hospital is managed by A2Dominion. They provide a range of affordable homes, mainly single rooms with some self-contained units, situated onsite at East Surrey Hospital.
There is no family accommodation on site at East Surrey Hospital.
- All single rooms are fully furnished and share kitchen and living facilities. Most rooms are en-suite, although some share toilet and bathing facilities
- Kitchens for single room use are equipped with white goods
- Onsite laundrette
- Self-contained units are fully furnished and carpeted, and are equipped with an oven, hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, crockery, cutlery and a hoover
- Permit parking (deposit required)
- Internet (available at additional cost)
- Nearest railway station is Earlswood
The rents are inclusive of Council tax and Internet now – they are:
- Ensuite – £589.71/month
- Non-ensuite – £531.23/month
- One bed self-contained flats from – £925.31/month
How to apply:
Please contact the accommodation office and ask for an application form.