On Monday 5 July at 3pm we welcome everyone to take five on what will be the NHS’ birthday and known as the tea party of the year – The NHS Big Tea.
It will be a day of national reflection on all the hard work that has taken place since COVID-19 began, and an outpouring of love will be displayed nationally to NHS staff.
This day is dedicated to NHS staff and encourage people to join in on the day or anytime during the week, by hosting a tea party or setting some time aside to have a well-deserved break with a cuppa. Please remember to follow the current Government guidelines.
Host your own department NHS Big Tea
You can set up your NHS Big Tea fundraiser by clicking here. Tea parties are also welcome to take place virtually.
Make sure you join the online conversation and let the nation know that you have brewed up a storm by using hashtags #NHSBigTea and #SASHCharity along with sharing your photos on social media of you and your teams.
Download materials to get your event started
- Tell people that you are hosting an NHS Big Tea and download your promotional poster here.
- Download our supporters email signature here.
- Be the ‘hostess with the mostess’ and download bunting here.
- Show us how much you have raised by downloading your support poster here.
- Need to keep track of your sponsors? You can do so here by downloading a sponsorship form.
SASH Charity will be hosting a tea-pong roadshow for teams to have the chance to win a hamper for their staff rooms. The hamper will include some fun charity mugs, wellbeing information and of course tea. Dates will be confirmed in the upcoming weeks, and will involve visits to Crawley, Horsham and East Surrey hospital.