GPs in the East Surrey area will refer their patients direct to First Community Health and Care for its therapy services.
They provide the following adult therapy services:
- Muscular skeletal outpatients
- Women’s health outpatients
- Integrated care and assessment team for muscular skeletal problems
- Community neurology rehab team
- Domiciliary physiotherapy
- Speech and language therapy
- Dietetics (including children)
- Occupational therapy
First Community Health and Care also provide inpatient therapy for patients at Caterham Dene Hospital.
Referrals can be sent to the therapy team where they will be triaged and forwarded to the appropriate therapy service.
East Surrey Hospital, Canada Avenue, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 5RH
Fax number 01737 231 843
Horsham and Crawley
Therapy services are provided to inpatients and community patients by Sussex Community NHS Trust.
Central Surrey Health provides the therapy service for patients on wards, as well as outpatients referred by the local GPs.