The annual Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust (SASH) Star Awards are now open. The awards are a great opportunity for patients to recognise the great work of dedicated individuals and teams across the SASH who have really made a difference.
Who will you nominate this year? Patients and local people are all invited to make nominations.
This year the awards are offered in eleven categories and aligned to reflect the hospital’s core values of Dignity; Respect; Compassion; Safety and Quality and One Team.
SASH Star Awards 2018 categories
- SASH values champion
- One team – frontline team of the year
- One team – behind the scenes team of the year
- Frontline employee of the year
- Behind the scenes employee of the year
- Apprentice of the year
- Volunteer of the year
- Innovation and service improvement
- Improving patient experience
- Supporting diversity in the workplace
- NHS70 Lifetime Achievement
Nominate your hospital star today. To find out more information and download a nomination form please visit https://surreyandsussex.nhs.uk/awards.
An awards ceremony will be held in November to celebrate all of our winners and finalists. Long service awards will also be presented to staff who have worked in the NHS for 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 and 45 years.
The deadline for nominations is Monday 27 August 2018.